- Personal information refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, and other descriptions contained in the information. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by such means.
- The Services are owned and operated by 24karat Co. Ltd. (The “Company”) and allows you to acquire/manage/exchange Brand tokens as a digital wallet and to exchange with NFT digital rewards based on FLOW blockchain. The Services are available in web and mobile application services O&O by the Company, or/and web, web and mobile application O&O by 3rd parties.
- The Services are for
- “Brand”, who registers and publishes their own brand tokens to their customers,
- “Creator”, creates and registers their digital reward such as arts and music as NFT (Non-Fungible-Token) with blockchain technology,
- “User”, who uses the wallet and exchanges owned brand tokens with digital reward.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- User information such as information of your device, usage record, transaction history, and public wallet address.
- You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include your phone number and email address.
- We use personal information to:
- enable you a smooth experience to create an account and a blockchain wallet.
- provide users with beneficial information.
- collect and analyze user behaviors to improve upon the overall experience.
- enable improvements associated with the above.
DATA ACCESS & CONTROL
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without your prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.1. When you provide consent.2. When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.3. In the case of a business merger or succession.4. When it is deemed necessary to protect 24karat’s rights, interests, property, etc. due to usage violations, we may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement, governmental or public authorities, tax authorities, or authorized third parties.5. When there is a risk to the life, body, property, etc. of another user or a third party, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.6. When disclosure is required by a valid order of a public institution based on laws and regulations.
- 24karat will comply without delay when you request disclosure of personal information, correction / addition or deletion of the content based on the Personal Information Protection Law. Please note in cases below we may decide to not comply or comply partly. 24karat will notify you In case of such decisions.A) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of you or a third party.B) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of 24karat’s business.C) When the request violates laws and regulations.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY